Bonus Terms & Conditions
17. BONUS MONEY - SUMMARY
All bonuses are based on the following rules (follow the links on all highlighted terms to ensure You understand what they mean). For specific terms relating to all bonuses for new players please click here. When you have a bonus on your account:
- The bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance;
- When you place a bet, the bet will be deducted from your Cash Balance. If there are no funds remaining in your Cash Balance, then bets will be deducted from your Bonus Balance;;
- All bonuses have wagering requirements and will restrict withdrawals in the event that they are not met. Please be sure to take this into account before taking up any promotional offer. If you wish to make a withdrawal before meeting the wagering requirements then you will forfeit your winnings accrued, your bonus amount and opt out of the bonus offer;
- Any winnings that you receive will be placed on to your Bonus Balance and cannot be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements for that bonus;
- The bonus amount itself may also not be withdrawn until you have met the Wagering Requirements. In some cases the bonus is Non-Redeemable, in which case the bonus amount can never be withdrawn. We will make this clear in the offer for that bonus;
- When you have met the Wagering Requirements, the sum in your Bonus Balance that is linked to the active bonus will be transferred into your Cash Balance and may then be withdrawn at any time.
- The total amount of bets placed in a single round on any game while a bonus is active on Your account must not be greater than 20% of the value of the bonus amount awarded. Any bets placed that contravene this term will not count towards Your wagering requirements and any winnings accrued from such a bet may be forfeited.
- Not all bets will count towards wagering requirements, for example all variants of roulette games also contribute 100% towards requirements with the exception of any minimal risk wagering such as even money outside bets or any other bet placements designed to cover the majority of numbers on the roulette wheel in order to reduce the risk of the wager. We will assess any Players deemed to have used minimal risk wagering tactics in order to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes on a case by case basis in order to establish whether their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings should be removed from their account and their account terminated. See section 17.1.5 below for more details.
- Employees of Channel 5 Television Group Limited, Northern & Shell, ITV Plc, NetPlay TV and any associated company, their families and anyone connected with NetPlay TV and the scheme, or those ineligible to enter under other clauses in these terms, may not participate in Our bonus promotions.
Please ensure You read all other terms below that relate to bonuses.
You may be awarded bonuses or bonus money when You register to join our Service or during your time as a member of this Service. You are able to opt-out of receiving bonuses from Us at any time by contacting Our Customer Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our live Chat, or You can call on 08000 147 535. Or, if you have not yet registered with us, bonuses will not be applied to Your account if you do not tick the opt-in checkbox on the registration form.
It is important that You fully understand the terms of each bonus offer that you participate in. This section contains the general terms and conditions associated with all bonuses within our Service. In addition, each bonus offer may also have supplementary terms and conditions that will be provided when You are invited to participate in the offer.
17.1. BONUSES – THE DETAILS
In this Agreement, "Bonus" shall mean the terms of this clause 17. "Bonuses" and "Bonus funds" shall be interpreted accordingly. Only one Bonus can be awarded for any specific event unless We state otherwise, and only one Bonus can be active on your Account at any one time.
17.1.2 YOUR CASH BALANCE AND YOUR BONUS BALANCE
A Bonus is considered as a ‘free bet' and it does not have an equivalent cash value. No cash alternative, substitution, transfer or assignment of any Bonus will be allowed at any time other than as set out in these terms.
When You are awarded a Bonus, it will be added to the “Bonus Balance” in Your Account.
You cannot withdraw any sums in your Bonus Balance. When You deposit your own cash, this will be added to your Account’s “Cash Balance”. You may withdraw any sums in Your Cash Balance, but You will forfeit any sums remaining on your Bonus Balance if you do so.
17.1.3 BETTING AND MAKING WITHDRAWALS WHEN YOU HAVE A BONUS
The cash that you Deposit will be used to place bets on the Service(s). Only if there are no funds remaining in Your Cash Balance will Your bets be funded from Your Bonus Balance automatically. Any winnings you receive when You have a Bonus active on Your Account will be added to your Bonus Balance and may only be withdrawn once the Wagering Requirements have been met.
Please note where You choose to receive Bonuses from Us, and generate winnings from such Bonuses, in excess of Five Thousand Pounds (£5000) and You subsequently request a withdrawal, we reserve the right to restrict such withdrawal to be a maximum of Five Thousand Pounds (£5000) in any 30 day period. The remaining amount will be placed back into Your Player account.
All Withdrawals depend on fulfilling all conditions specified above and the verification of all ID documents requested.
When You have met the Wagering Requirements for the active bonus, the Bonus Balance associated with the active Bonus (being any accrued winnings or any remaining bonus amount) will be transferred to your Cash Balance and may be withdrawn.
PLEASE NOTE that if You withdraw funds from your Cash Balance before you have met the Wagering Requirements you will forfeit all Bonuses and all accrued winnings.
Please also note that if your balance hits “zero” (0) at any point, then Bonuses are considered redeemed and are no longer subject to Wagering requirements.
17.1.4 TYPES OF BONUSES
The terms of the specific Bonus will indicate whether that Bonus is Withdrawable or Non-Redeemable. Withdrawable Bonuses are those where the Bonus amount together with any accrued winnings will be transferred into Your Cash Balance once the Wagering Requirements have been met.
Non-Redeemable Bonuses are those where the original Bonus amount will never be transferred to Your Cash Balance (but any accrued winnings will be transferred once the Wagering Requirements have been met).
17.1.5 WAGERING REQUIREMENTS
The Wagering Requirements of a Bonus means the total amount of bets you must stake before the Bonus and any accrued winnings are transferred into your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirements for each Bonus are set out in the specific terms for the Bonus and will be expressed as a multiple of the Bonus amount, or of the Bonus plus the Deposit amount. The Wagering Requirements for our Bonus to newly registering players are set out here. The Wagering Requirement for other Bonuses will be set out in the terms specific to that Bonus.
All our bonuses are designed to enhance your enjoyment of our games but we do reserve the right to manage how bonuses are used before you may cash them in, therefore not all bets will count towards the Wagering Requirements for your bonus. Bets on Blackjack, Arcade games (Heads or Tails, Dice Twister, etc), Video Poker games (Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, etc), Baccarat, Casino Hold'em, 2 Ways Royal, Craps and Sic Bo games contribute 5% of actual wagering on these games towards your wagering requirements, while all Slots games (excluding Football Rules, Funky Monkey, Crazy 7, Tropic Reels, Ocean Princess, Ugga Bugga, Goblin’s Cave, Triple Profits, Silver Bullet, Bonus Bears, Wild Games, Magic Slots, Wings of Gold and Hot Gems, which do not count towards wagering requirements) contribute 100%. All variants of roulette games also contribute 100% towards requirements with the exception of any bets covering 19 numbers or more (for Mini Roulette covering 7 numbers or more) on the wheel in order to reduce the risk of the wager. Users who have used such wagering tactics in order to redeem their bonuses may have their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed from their account. We will assess any Players deemed to have used minimal risk wagering tactics in order to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes on a case by case basis in order to establish whether their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings should be removed from their account and their account terminated.
The percentage of bets that contribute towards wagering requirements many differ for other bonus offers, but this will be made clear within the terms for those specific offers. Please read the wagering requirements carefully for each bonus offer you may receive.
17.1.6 MULTIPLE BONUSES ON A SINGLE ACCOUNT
Bonuses are handled one after the other. When the earliest Bonus is ‘Fulfilled’ or ‘Revoked’ (see the Clause below for the meaning of these terms), the next Bonus in line will become ‘Active’. Bonus funds awarded on Our Service(s) are subject to Wagering Requirements that must be fulfilled before You can withdraw the Bonus amount and any winnings accrued (the "wagering criteria").
There are four different stages to a Bonus, and these are as follows:
Active – A Bonus that You have started to play through, but in respect of which You have not yet completed the Wagering Requirements. While You have an active Bonus on Your Account, You cannot withdraw any bonus amount and/or any winnings.
Pending – A second or subsequent Bonus on Your Account which You have not yet started to play through. A Pending Bonus cannot be withdrawn.
Fulfilled – A Bonus where the Wagering Requirements have been met. The bonus amount and any winnings accrued will be automatically transferred into Your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn.
Revoked – An Active or Pending Bonus can be revoked and removed from Your Bonus balance if either: (a) You have not met the Wagering Requirements within the defined period; or, (b) You decide to withdraw any cash amount from Your Account before the Wagering Requirements have been met; or (c) You are in breach of this Agreement or the promotion terms and conditions.
When a Bonus is revoked and the balance in Your Account is less than the value of the Bonus, then Your balance will be set to £0 and there will be no future liability on Your part in respect of the revoked Bonus.
17.1.7 PROMOTION ABUSE
Jackpot247 reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such a review, it appears that player is participating in strategies that Jackpot247 in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, Jackpot247 reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such a player to the promotion.
If upon such review, the players' practices have been deemed to be "Promotion Abuse", Jackpot247 has the right to take the following actions, at its sole discretion, against such abusers:
- We reserve the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonuses and winnings that We regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system.
- Abusing player accounts may be terminated immediately.
- Players found to be abusing Bonus offers may be barred from receiving further Bonuses.
- Please be aware that a valid telephone contact number MUST be provided on registration as We may make a confirmation call to You as part of confirming Your identity. If you cannot be contacted on the number provided any winnings accrued from use of any bonus offer may be forfeited and Your account terminated.
17.1.8. Jackpot247 reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any Bonus promotional offer at any time and it is the responsibility of the player to periodically check for changes and updates.