- Min. Bet£1
- Max. Bet£20
- Table Minimum£1
- Table Maximum£5,000
3D Roulette takes all the excitement from this historic game and then amplifies it with some great 3D graphics. There are some top cash prizes available and great jackpots on offer for the lucky winners.
Roulette has always been one of the most popular games at any casino, whether online or in the physical world. The great 3D graphics and top jackpots mean you should sign up for this and other great games by clicking the links on our website.
How To Play
- As with any roulette game, the object of 3D Roulette is to predict where on the wheel the ball will land. The wheel is spun, the ball loaded and players have to bet on any of a number of available options.
- To place a bet, click on the desired value of betting chip and place it on the relevant slot on the table in the playing area. You can click several times if you want to increase that stake and take it towards the house maximum.
- Click Spin and the game starts. Once finished, you can hit the repeat button to play with the same stake, or you can double to multiply that stake by two. Alternatively, hit the 'clear bets' button if you want to play with a different chip value.
- The main feature of this game is the advanced 3D software, which brings the game to life like no other computerised version can. Great graphics and sounds help to bring the best possible casino experience to your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- 3D roulette adheres to the European rules of this game, so the wheel features all the numbers from 1 through to 36 in alternate red and black slots. In addition, there is a 'zero' slot which is green. Some 3D games may feature an additional option for American roulette, which has an extra '00' green slot.
- With European rules, several bets are available: you can bet on a single number from 0 to 36, whether the slot will be red or black or whether it will be from 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. Combinations of numbers can also be bet on in accordance with the standard rules of the game.
- By far the riskiest bet is on a single number, but if it lands you get great winnings at odds of 35 to 1 so the biggest prize money relates to this bet.
- 3D roulette using European rules offers the biggest range of bets of any version of the game. These include 'dozen' or 'column' bets, so if you're looking to play 3D Roulette this European version has the better-paying options.