8 Ball Slots
- CategorySlot Games
- Max. Payout2,000 x
The object of 8-Ball is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels. There are two kinds of balls in 8-Ball: striped and solid. The highest symbol is the Number 8 Ball, which is neither solid nor striped.
8-Ball is a fun game to play and easy to pick up. The game offers a chance to win cash games and is exciting yet simple to play. Winning combinations and their associated prizes can be found on the paytable. Please check out our site for more fun and exciting games offering chance to win cash prizes by spinning the wheels.
How To Play
- Select the value of the coins you wish to wager by clicking on the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Bet One or Bet Max to choose the number of coins you want to wager. Clicking Bet One bets one coin. Bet Max will bet two coins and will start the reels spinning automatically.
- You can also choose to bet by clicking on the corresponding column on the paytable. The left-hand column bets one coin and the right-hand column bets two coins. The reels will start spinning automatically when you've selected your bets this way.
- If you did not choose Bet Max or use the paytable to place your bets, click on the arm to start the reels spinning.
- If the reels show a winning combination upon stopping, you win. Win amounts can be checked on the paytable.
- There are two kinds of balls in 8-Ball: striped and solid. The highest symbol is the Number 8 Ball, which is neither solid nor striped.
- + and - buttons increase or decrease the coin value
- Bet One bets one coin or increases the bet size to two coins.
- Bet Max bets two coins and starts the reels spinning automatically
- Spin starts the reels spinning if neither Bet Max or the paytable was used to place bets
- There are no bonus rounds for this classic slots game