Adventures in Wonderland
- Game categorySlot
Get caught up in the magical adventures with Alice in Wonderland with this 5-reel 20-line slots game that is as mad as the Hatter’s Tea Party. Adventures in Wonderland boasts 3 brilliant bonus features giving you an action packed experience and even the chance to win all 3 bonus features in one single spin. The progressive jackpot in the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party round, and in-reel Rabbit Hole bonus plus free spins with extra wild symbols make this game one not to miss.
How To Play
- You can stake from as little as 1p up to £10 up to a maximum of £200 placed on any one game.
- You can increase or decrease your desired stake per line. Click the stake up and stake down buttons to adjust.
- You can adjust the number of lines you wish to play. Click the select lines button to choose the required number of lines.
- Your selected stake per line will be automatically multiplied by your chosen number of lines and your TOTAL Stake will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- The Paytable displays each reel combination’s potential winnings information. Click the Paytable button to view.
- Press 'Play' to spin.
- Look out for a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols forming on any of the lines you have played. If this appears, you win. The game will highlight any winning lines and automatically credit your account.
- Adventures in Wonderland has a progressive jackpot.
- The jackpot remains in play until it is won while the game is live unless its value is zero. If the jackpot is unclaimed when the game ends, the jackpot may transfer to another game.
- All your favourite characters from the classic story will show up when you're playing the online casino game, giving you a nice feeling of nostalgia and help you gather some nice wins.
Tea Party Bonus and Progressive Jackpot:
- You will trigger the Mad Hatter's Tea Party bonus game if you get 3, 4 or 5 Mad Hatter scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
- This gets you entry to the bonus game, which guarantees a win. There is no win attached to the Mad Hatter symbols - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- Here is how to play when the bonus game starts:
- There are 4 characters at the tea party (Alice, March Hare, Dormouse and Mad Hatter)
- Select a character to have a cup of tea (by clicking on your chosen character or by pressing the PICK button when your chosen character is highlighted)
- The longer they take drinking their tea the more money you win. The amount is shown increasing under the character.
- Once your character has finished drinking their tea you will be asked to pick a character again.
- You can see when a character has had enough tea when they cover their cup with their hands. This means they cannot be selected again.
- The Tea Party bonus game continues until all four characters have had enough tea. Your total winning will be displayed and automatically added to your balance.
- Progressive Jackpot: You can win the progressive jackpot if one of the characters adds sugar to their tea before they drink it. You will know this is happening if you see the tea spoon moving from the sugar pot to the player's cup and then stirring the tea.
- Your progressive winnings are displayed at the end as the bonus game plays out as normal even after you win.
- The progressive jackpot can only be won once per go and so when one character has had some sugar, this part of the game is not available for the other characters.
- In the event of a malfunction occurring after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win will count and the amount will be automatically transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of a player winning the jackpot, all other players in the game will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This only happens where the new jackpot value display has not yet been updated.
- In the event of the jackpot being terminated, this can only happen when the jackpot is zero whilst the game is live. In the event that the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of Vernons Bingo.
Rabbit Hole bonus:
- You will trigger the Rabbit hole bonus round if the Rabbit hole symbol only appears anywhere on the middle reel.
- The game continues with Alice falling down the Rabbit hole and collecting prizes along the way.
- Once she reaches the bottom, all prizes are added, totalled and credited to your balance.
- There is no player interaction required for this bonus.
White Rabbit and Freespins:
- You will trigger the White Rabbit bonus if 3 White Rabbit symbols appear anywhere on the reels. This awards you Free spins.
- The bonus game continues by the Rabbit pulling out his pocket watch. The clock will stop a random number of times and each position it stops on will be awarded as extra Free spins.
- The total number of Free spins awarded is then displayed.
- The rabbit then jump across the reels and each position it lands on, turns to a wild symbol which remains there until the end of the Free spins.
- An enhanced reel set is used during the White Rabbit free spins resulting in more wins on average than normal. Please note it is not possible to trigger the bonus rounds or get additional free spins however, as the bonus symbols are removed during the White Rabbis bonus round.
- Free spins play out automatically – no interaction is required from the player.
- Free spins win amounts are totalled and displayed at the bottom of the screen.