Batman and Catwoman Cash
Play Batman & Catwoman Cash today and you could spin your way to some superhero-sized wins including FOUR progressive jackpots!
How To Play
- The game is always played with 25 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- The total bet per game round is chosen by clicking the + and – buttons under Total Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop Auto Play.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on the Turbo Mode thus turning off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo Mode On. Clicking Turbo Mode On ends Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- The Next Free Games Multiplier field sits above the reels during the main game. This shows the multiplier that will be applied to winning combinations during the next Free Games round. When the game is loaded up the value of the multiplier is 3x. Each time a Free Games round finishes, the multiplier is reset to 1x. The multiplier can be increased by +1, up to a maximum of 5x, through the Cat Burglar Bonus (which is explained here).
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
Batman vs Catwoman Free Games
Three Bonus symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the same main game spin trigger the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games feature. Batman vs Catwoman Free Games can also be triggered during the Cat Burglar Bonus, if a Free Games multiplier increase is won and the maximum possible Free Games multiplier of 5x has already been reached. All wins during the Free Games round are multiplied by the current multiplier value, shown in the Next Free Games Multiplier field.
DC Super Heroes Jackpot
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot is a multi¬level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the DC Super Heroes series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the DC Super Heroes games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the DC Super Heroes Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the DC Super Heroes series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game.
Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet. Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Mini Jackpot, Minor Jackpot, Major Jackpot and Grand Jackpot. The four different jackpot level represent different prize amounts, with the Mini Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Grand
Jackpot awarding the largest.