Casino Hold 'Em
- CategoryCard Games
- Min. Bet£1
- Max. Bet£100
- Max. Payout100 x
Casino Hold 'Em is a type of five card poker. The object of the game is to achieve the highest ranking hand by using the two cards dealt and the five card flop.The game is played with a 52 card deck. Aces are semi wild and can form part of a run as high or low.
Use your skill and judgement to play this twist on classic five card poker. Increase your winnings by selecting the AA bonus bet.Boost winnings with the AA side bet. Discover more card games at Jackpot247 including Black Jack, Baccarat and Joker Poker .
How To Play
- Choose your bet by clicking on the chip of appropriate value to select it. Each click increases your bet by the value of the chip selected. Click on the AA (please see Bonus section) and ante areas to place your bets.
- Select the 'deal' button to reveal your two cards. The dealer will also receive two cards that will not be visible to you. Three cards of the flop are revealed.
- If your hand already shows a ranking Poker hand this will be revealed to you.
- You must now decide whether to select 'call' to continue player against the dealer or fold. Fold will end your game and you will lose your bets.
- If you select 'call' your original ante bet is doubled automatically.
- The final two flop cards are revealed and the dealer's cards and hand are revealed to you.
- If yours is better than the dealer you win, if the dealer is best you lose. The dealer must have at least a pair of 4s to qualify.
- Select 'new game' to play again or 'rebet' if you wish to play with the same bet as the previous game.
- The AA bet is a side bet to the game. To win this players must achieve a pair of aces or more within his two cards and the first three flop cards.
- The AA bet is optional.
- Players must call and finish the game to collect AA bet winnings.