Jacks or Better
- CategoryVideo Poker
- Min. Bet£0.05
- Max. Bet£25
- Double Up Limit£100
Jacks or Better is an exciting and enjoyable game to play. The rules are easy to follow and the Double Up feature adds a new dimension to gameplay. The lowest winning combination is a pair of Jacks. A pair of any cards lower than a Jack (i.e. Tens or lower) does not win. A pair of any cards higher than a Jack (i.e. Queens or higher) is a winning combination.
To play this and other exciting games, please check out the wide range on our website.
How To Play
- Choose the value of the coins you want to bet in each game by clicking the + (plus) and - (minus) buttons on the bottom left of the screen.
- Clicking Bet One adds one more coin to your total bet. Clicking Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum, which is five coins and also deals the cards automatically. You can also click on the relevant column on the winnings table to choose your bet size.
- If you did not select Bet Max, click on the Deal button.
- Select the cards you wish to keep by clicking on them.
- Click Deal to replace the cards you do not wish to hold.
- If you do not get a winning combination, the round is over and you can choose to play again.
- If you do receive a winning combination, you are a winner.
- Doubling: The Doubling feature gives the player the chance to double their winnings and achieve a higher cash prize. If you have a winning hand, you can choose to either accept the win by clicking Collect, or attempt to double it by clicking Double. If you opt to click Double, the dealer will draw one card face-up and deal you four face-down cards to choose from. You select one of your face-down cards.
- If your card is higher then the dealer's, you win. If you're card is lower, the dealer wins and you lose your prize. If the cards are equal, you will have the option to collect your original winnings by clicking Collect, or attempting to double your winnings once more.
- There is also the option to double half your original winnings by clicking Double Half.
- You can continue to double up until your total winning amount reaches the Double Up limit or maximum number of double up rounds.
- The Double Up feature offers the player the opportunity to double their winnings and increase their cash prize.