Live Dealer Baccarat
- CategoryLive Dealer Games
- Min. Bet£2.50
- Max. Bet£500
This is an 8 deck live Baccarat game with a live dealer. You see all the action unfold, live via video link. There will be up to 7 other live players at the table so it is just like being in a real casino. You can select different views of the game by choosing different cameras, or change your seat for another within the game, if it is free. Before the start of each round, one card will be extracted from the deck, face down and 'burned' (discarded). You can place side bets and multiple bets to increase your chances of a win. See below for more details.
This is a live version of Baccarat and it is expected that you will know the rules before you join the table. It is great fun and the next best thing to being at a real casino. There are also a number of other live games available from the casino, including live blackjack.
How To Play
- When joining a live game, you have to join as a new round begins.
- To place your bet, click on the chip of your desired value. Then, move your cursor to the table to place your bet on either the banker, another player or the tie bet area.
- You can add side bets by licking on the 'Side Bets' button. These are bets you place on areas other than the above.
- You only have a limited time in which to place your bet. When you have finished, click on 'Place Bet' or it won't count. You can however skip a hand without leaving the table.
- The deck is shuffled when there are around 2 decks left in the shoe.
- The cards will be replaced when the split card is drawn. When this happens, the banker announces that the cards are to be replaced in the next round. A card shuffler will attend the table at the start of the next round, bringing with him some pre-shuffled cards. The old cards will be removed before the shuffler performs a further shuffle at the table.
- You can 'talk' to the casino by using the 'chat' feature. Simply type in your message. Note, you cannot use this feature if your account balance is zero.
- You can place side bets or multiple bets which increase your chances of a payout. Different bets have different odds an payout expectations.
- Side bets are bets other than player, banker or tie. Side bets include player pair / banker pair; perfect pair; either pair; big or small.