Live Dealer Blackjack
- CategoryLive Dealer Games
- Min. Bet£2.50
- Max. Bet£500
Live Dealer Blackjack provides all of the thrills of playing Blackjack in a bricks and mortar casino, with none of the hassle. You don't have to wear a smart suit and a tie to start enjoying the fun of Live Dealer Blackjack on your computer screen.
With features that allow you to get to know your opponents, or hide your bets and persona in order to maximise your gaming strategy, Live Dealer Blackjack gives you the thrill of playing live action casino games and the chance to win big cash payouts.
Have a look at some of the other live action casino games on the site, or try your hand at some of the most popular slots games on the internet.
How To Play
- Wait until any current game has ended before placing your bet.
- Click on the chip which represents the value of your bet and then click again on the appropriate area on the table to place your bet.
- Place side bets once your main bet has been placed. Select from 'player's' or 'dealer's perfect pair' and click once for each chip you wish to add to the bet. Subtract chips by selecting 'shift' and click.
Play multiple seats by clicking on the position you wish to play and placing your bets. You can change your seat, subject to it being unoccupied and change the table limits for the following round of play. Provided that your current balance is greater than zero you can choose to chat with your opponents.
- Auto-confirm feature makes it even easier to place your bets within the allotted time.
- Go to the options menu and select 'hide my bets from other players' to ensure your bets remain hidden from everyone else in the game.
- When the 'multiple bets' feature is enabled an on-screen timer signals the amount of time left in which you can place any additional bets.
- 'Player's perfect pair' wins when you place an appropriate side bet and the first two of the player cards form a perfect pair, red and black pair or coloured pair
- 'Dealer's perfect pair' wins when you place an appropriate side bet and first two of the dealer cards form a perfect pair, red and black pair or coloured pair