Live Dealer Roulette
- CategoryLive Dealer Games
- Min. Bet£0.25
- Max. Bet£200
A more interactive version of the computer based Roulette game, the Live Dealer version has a real dealer and a real table, Players enter a virtual casino when they enter the game room and will start betting from the next spin.A more real version of the computerised game, this allows players to mimic the excitement of playing against others in an online casino.
Jackpot247 is home to some of the best roulette games online, click here to check out our exciting range of other roulette classics
How To Play
- Select the chip that represents the desired amount that you wish to bet by clicking on it.
- Click on the bet area to place your bet on your selected colour and number.
- Select more chips to place other bets, or increase your bet by adding more chips to your selection.
- If you wish to remove a chip, right click over the chip and it is taken off the table.
- When you have finished placing bets click the confirm bets button. On some games the Auto Confirm option will be activated and all bets can be changed until the No More sign is displayed: all bets then stand for the game.
If you wish to disable auto confirm, this can be done via the options menu. As this is a live dealer, bets can only be placed during a certain timescale. You can skip a turn by not placing any bets and will receive your winnings at the end of each round.
- Community Chips. If the game table is supported by this feature you will be able to see where the first confirmed bets have been placed by other players. This displays the number of chips only, not the value of the bets.
- Multiple Bets. This allows you to place additional bets even after your first bets have been confirmed. This can only be done if betting is still open. Once you have completed making additional bets, click the confirm button.
- Final Bets. This includes all betting positions on the chosen "Final" number which will be between 0-9. Click on the chosen number in the special bets section, multiple final bets can be chosen.
- Complete Bets. This covers all bets that are attached to a certain number on the wheel. The games section will give details of the covered bets. The Complete box allows you to use this function.
- Half Complete Bets. This is the same option as complete bets but excluding a few betting types. The Half Complete box allows you to use this.
- Neighbors. The Neighbors or Racetrack option is an extension of the layout that allows additional betting depending on the racetrack section you are playing in. Find out more in the European Rules section.