- Min. Bet£1
- Max. Bet£100
This is 6 deck blackjack. The table will assume that you know the rules and are able to play so make sure you have brushed up on the rules and terminology before you begin. Blackjack is a lot of fun and the payouts are quite generous but not knowing the rules could mean the difference between making a mint and losing one. The minimum and maximum you can bet is dictated by your player or VIP status, that is, how long you have been with the casino and how much you play. The game is user friendly however and you will get screen prompts to advise if you have bet too little or too much.
The theoretical return to play (RTP ) is a rather healthy 99.53%. Playing Blackjack online is great fun, there are lots of different versions and even tournaments you can take part in. You will find plenty of different types of Blackjack on this site, as well as a wealth of traditional casino games.
How To Play
- Click on the chip of the value you want to wager.
- Take a look at the circle arranged in a semi circle on the table, these are the hand positions which you can bet on.
- Click once to bet one chip of your selected value. Click again to increase your bet in line with the nominated chip value or click on 'Double' to double your current bet.
- To decrease your bet hit the shift key whilst clicking on the chip. Alternatively, click on 'Clear Bet' to remove all bets.
- You can bet on one hand or on up to 5 hands simultaneously.
- Click the deal button to deal the cards.
- Two cards are dealt to the player and the dealer, one face up.
- If you are playing more than one hand, cards will be dealt to each starting from the right.
- If the dealers face up card is an Ace, and you have a Blackjack, you might want to use the Insurance function which 'insures' you against the dealer having Blackjack.
- Use the Hit, Stand, Double of Split buttons to play your hand/s to their conclusion.
- Insurance, Double or Split require additional bets, but you will be prompted.
- How much you can win will obviously depend on how much you bet and what on which hands but play the game well and you can win quite sizeable amounts.
- Although it is largely a game of chance, there is a fair amount of skill involved and it is worth getting in some practice using free games, just remember however that unless you are playing for real, you won't be winning.