Mobile Help & FAQ's
You can find a list of the most frequently asked questions below. If you cannot find an answer to your question then ask our Support Team.
SECURITY & BANKING
- What happens if I receive a call while I am playing or if my battery dies?
- How do I set up WAP or GPRS on my phone
- Does it matter which mobile network operator I use?
- Can I use any mobile phone model?
- How much will it cost me?
- What is content control?
- How do I remove content control?
- No. You can use the exact same account that you use on your PC to play.
- The Jackpot27.com team is here 7 days a week to make your mobile experience the most enjoyable. You can Contact us at any time.
- Yes it is. The Jackpot247 mobile app uses 256-bit SSL encryption technology to protect private data and this allows you to safely bet and purchase using real money from within the mobile phone. This is the Internet security standard used for online casinos, and works identically over the wireless networks.
- Yes, you can. You can also see details of your past transactions.
- Depending on your mobile network, the game may either pause or disconnect. When your call is finished, either the game will automatically resume or you can resume by returning to the game location and clicking on its icon again. You should be able to continue your game from where you left it, or login again and resume a broken game.
- In order to be able to download the Jackpot247 mobile application, you will need to have WAP, GPRS or Wi-Fi access set up on your phone. This is an easy process, and can be done via your network provider.
- In the UK the service will work on all operators. Some operators in other countries may not support the service.
- Our casino games are built to run on iPhone and selected Android phones only.
- We DO NOT charge you for using this service, however there may be network data charges which will vary between network operator and then by contract plan. We recommend you contact your operator for details on your mobile price plan.
- The following information applies to UK network operators only. All UK network operators have implemented a policy of blocking certain types of content and services on their network. This has been done in order to prevent anyone under the age of 18 from accessing these services. This means that adults are required to "opt in" in order to use certain services. This includes the Jackpot247 mobile application.
- You need to verify that you are over the age of 18 with your network operator, and this usually means registering your credit card details with them.