Version 2.9 – 15/12/2015
13.2. Data we collect: We do not collect any sensitive personal data about You. However, We or Our authorised third parties may collect the following data from You:
- Information that You provide when registering or interacting with our Service(s) including without limitation by filling in forms on Our Service(s) or the Website or when contacting us.
- Details of transactions carried out via Our Service(s) and/or the Website.
- Information about Your computer including, where available, Your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about Your Internet usage obtained using a Cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. By using this site You agree to the collection and use of this information by Us here at Jackpot247.
What we use your information for: Information held about You is used in the following ways:
- To process Your registration, set up and look after Your account (including checks made to age verify You and to guard against fraud);
- By us to administer the Games You play, inform You if You have won a prize or to inform You of a bonus awarded to You, and advise You how You can find out who has won a prize;
- Providing, maintaining, enhancing and personalizing the Service(s) and monitoring and analysing how Users use the Service(s) and Website;
- To build an accurate profile of You to try to ensure that the content on Our website is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your computer;
- To send You service information about Your Account and the Service(s), or when We have an offer that You can use with Your account (including by mail, phone, email, other electronic messaging services such as text or automated calling systems, or fax). Your information WILL NOT be passed on to other third parties for marketing purposes without Your consent;
- We may also mention You in Our promotional material or on the site if you win £10 or more. However, We would only ever mention an abbreviation of Your name, Your town and county. Your full name would never be used, nor any other information that could identify You without Your permission.
- Because We are regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, we may need to give them access to Your information as well. However, this information will only be used within the regulatory rules and guidelines that govern this site.
- We and Our authorised third parties may also use aggregated anonymous data for analysis and reporting but this data will not include any information that could personally identify You
13.4. When do we share your information: We will not sell or rent Your email address or any of Your personal information. We will, however, share Your information in the following circumstances: -
- To provide the Service(s): We may from time to time use third parties to manage the Website or the Service(s) (or parts of the same), facilitate Our business, manage communications with You or otherwise provide services to Us in connection with the Website or the Service(s). Where these third parties process information on Our or Your behalf, We require those third parties to use User information only in accordance with Our instructions. Third parties which we may share your data with include without limitation the following:
- Marketing partners selected by Us (but We will never share Your data with a third party company for products not related to Your account unless You have explicitly allowed Us to);
- Our data storage providers;
- Playtech Ltd, who provide many of Our games
- Third parties who help us validate Your registration information and confirm Your identity and provide fraud prevention and detection services. This third party will check Your details against their databases and will keep a record of this. They'll also keep Your personal details and may use them in the future to assist other companies with identity verification. By using our Service(s) You agree to all of this as well as authorising Us to confirm the accuracy of Your details using government-issued ID.
- In order to use the Products, You will be required to send money to and receive money from Us. We may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ("ESPs") to process such financial transactions. By using our Service(s), You expressly consent to Your personal information being shared with ESPs to the extent necessary for the processing of transactions, including, where necessary, the transfer of information outside of Your country. We take steps to ensure that Our arrangements with ESPs protect Your privacy.
- To other users: If You post or share information on the Service(s) including without limitation commenting or messaging, then this is done at Your own risk. Please keep in mind that if You disclose personal information in Your profile or when posting comments, messages or other items, this information may become publicly available and We recommend You do not provide information which can identify You personally. The views expressed in any content or material which is submitted by users of the Services do not reflect Our views.
- Aggregated anonymous data:We may perform statistical analyses of User's behaviour and characteristics, along with sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information, in order to measure interest in, and use of, the Service(s). We may provide Our analyses to prospective partners, investors, advertisers and other third parties. We may also share statistical and demographic information about Our Users and their use of the Website and the Service(s) with suppliers of advertisements and programming. We will provide only aggregated anonymised data from these analyses to third parties and this will not include anything that could be used to identify You or to discover individual information about You. We may also disclose and otherwise use de-identified information about Users.
- Investigations: We may access and disclose information including individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and to comply with requests from government bodies or regulators (such as the Gambling Commission (GB), the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the National Crime Agency or the Guernsey Financial Intelligence Service (FIS)), to operate Our systems properly or to protect ourselves or Our users. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process anywhere in the world, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement, regulatory, supervisory or governmental authorities; (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, including any investigation of potential violations of the Agreement; (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address illegal activities, fraud, security or technical issues; or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, Our employees, users of the Service(s) or others. In the case of a regulatory or legal authority, You will not be told of this disclosure or the reasons why and You'll be waiving any and all rights that You may have in connection with such disclosure. We may also share Your personal details with Our professional advisers or other appropriate third parties if we suspect any breach of this Agreement or in the event of a complaint by You about our Service(s).
13.5. Updating Your Information: You may update your information by contacting Our customer services department by emailing support@Jackpot247.com or on 08000 147 535. We have strict procedures covering the storage and disclosure of Your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. You are entitled to exercise Your right to access the information held about You but We may ask for proof of identity before We disclose personal information to You.
13.6. Our Marketing: In accordance with the statement displayed at the point of registration, We may use Your User information in order to send You marketing information about Our products and services (including by mail, phone, email, other electronic messaging services such as text or automated calling systems, or fax). We may also contact You with information about Our products and services including special offers and rewards. Your information WILL NOT be passed on to other third parties for marketing purposes without Your consent. The following statement is prominently displayed to You before You register to use the Service(s): -
"By registering and entering your details you consent to NetPlay and its group of companies sending you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. You also agree to our Privacy Statement that governs how your information will be processed. You can choose not to receive marketing at any time by contacting our Customer Services department at support@Jackpot247.com. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your Account."
13.8. Security measures: When You open an account at Jackpot247 Your personal details are fully encrypted with 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption to protect Your transactions with Us over the Internet. This technology is a global security standard and is used by major Financial Institutions and Online Gaming Institutions. In addition, we use up to date and secure firewall systems to protect Your credit or debit card details. To ensure the integrity of Your account and of all Our commercial transactions with You, We use Safecharge as Our primary e-Cash Merchant. Safecharge provide Us and Our players with secure, robust e-Cash processing as well as administering fraud prevention and detection activities through their integrated Anti-Fraud databases and procedures. If You would like to discuss our security measures, please feel free to contact Us at any time.
13.9.Transfer of your data outside the EEA: Netplay is an Alderney based company. Although Alderney is in the Channel Islands it is not part of the European Economic Area so when You register with Us You are accepting that Your personal details will be sent out of the EEA. However, the authorities in Alderney require Us to stick to the same rigorous data protection standards as those in the UK. NetPlay is also compliant and registered with The Guernsey Data Protection Commissioner under the Data Protection Law (Bailiwick of Guernsey) 2001. Our suppliers and subcontractors may also be based outside the EEA but we ensure that anyone We use to manage Your data provides an adequate level of protection for your data based on UK standards.
13.10.Third party Links: On Our Website We have links to other websites - to point You in the direction of other information or advice. However, You need to be aware that these sites may have different security or Privacy Policies to Us. We cannot be responsible for any information You give to them.
NetPlay TV Group Ltd
2 Victoria Street,
British Channel Islands,